About the Journal
AGORA JOURNAL is a peer-reviewed journal of St Albert the Great Major Seminary, Idowu Offonran, Abeokuta, Ogun state, Nigeria. AGORA is a forum for academics and researchers in Philosophy, Theology and other related disciplines, to present their well-researched and scholarly articles to a wider audience. Only articles that reflect the characteristic rigour of philosophy, theology and their related disciplines will be accepted for peerreview and subsequent publication.
(1) Manuscripts should carry its title with the full names, institutional affiliation, functional e-mail address and phone number/s of the author/s, with an abstract of not more than 250 words on the cover page.
(2) Manuscripts should be prepared with references arranged in endnotes using the Chicago Manuel Style (C.M.S) 17th edition; in font 12 Times New Roman with double-line spacing, and in an indented paragraphing.
(3) All direct and indirect reference to the author/s in the manuscript should be avoided.
(4) The entire manuscripts, including endnotes/bibliography, should neither be less than 5000 words nor above 7000 words.
(5) Manuscripts should abide by the ethics of research by avoiding any and all forms of plagiarism, properly referencing works and authors used to ensure originality of the paper.
(6) Manuscripts submitted to AGORA JOURNAL should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
(7) Manuscripts that meet the requirements of the Author’s Guide should be submitted as MS Word attachment by e-mail to email@example.com
(8) Experts in the relevant fields, both locally and internationally, will refer all articles.
(9) Manuscripts’ submission is due on or before March 31st each year.
(10) All further enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or to the editor in chief, with the phone numbers: 08132960605 or WhatsApp, 08118322139.
Articles published in AGORA JOURNAL represent the views of the contributor/s who is/are liable for the opinions expressed as well as any elements of plagiarism that may be contained in any contribution, and not the views of St Albert the Great Major Seminary, the Departments of Philosophy and Theology, the Editors of the Journal nor its Reviewers.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, and Evarestusigwe@sags.org.ng
Phone: +234 813 296 0605 or WhatsApp: 08118322139, and 08071832028.