Vol. 1 No. 1 (2021)
- Hyginus Chibuike EZEBUILO, PhD(Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Nigeria) is a lecturer at the Department of Philosophy Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Nigeria and also an Academic Dean at the Spiritan School of Philosophy, Isienu-Nsukka, Nigeria. He is the Director of Thomas Aquinas Initiative for Catholic Education and the founding Editor of Aquino Journal of Philosophy. He has published articles in local and International Journals. His research interests are in Political Philosophy and African Traditional Religion.
- Ademola Lukman LAWAL holds B.A., M.A. and PhD in Philosophy. He is a lecturer in the Department of Philosophy, University of Ibadan. His academic research interests include African Epistemology, Social Ethics and Development Studies. Dr Lawal is the Coordinator, GES 106, Philosophy, Logic and Critical Thinking of the General Studies Centre of the University of Ibadan. He is also the Coordinator for African Centre for Career Enhancement and Skills Support (ACCESS) Project being hosted by the University of Ibadan and spearheaded by the University of Leipzig, Germany.
- Stephen AKPAN, PhD, is a Priest of the Catholic Archdiocese of Abuja. A lecturer in St. Thomas Aquinas' Major Seminary Makurdi, Benue State. Stephen lectures in both the Department of Philosophy and Theology of the Seminary.
- Michael BENEDICT is Senior Lecturer in Department of Philsophy, Benue State University. He teaches symbolic Logic, Kant Critique of Pure Reason, Critique of Practical Reason. He is also a visiting Lecturer at St. Thomas Aquinas Major Seminary, Makurdi and Augustanian Institute, Makurdi where he teaches philosophy of Language, Analytic Philosophy.
- Charles C. NWEKE, PhD, is a Senior Lecturer at Department of Philosophy, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. His research interests are in the areas of socio-political philosophy, metaphysics, phenomenology and hermeneutics.
- Dr Zaria Ibrahim ABUBAKAR is the Head, Department of Philosophy, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He is among the Pioneer Staff of the Department. His PhD Research was on the Ethical Ideas of the Sokoto Caliphate. He specializes in Social and Political Philosophy. He conducted a Bench Research at the University of Warsaw, Poland, in 2017 and attended several National and International Conferences.
- Nnaemeka Justin ONYEUKAZIRI,（歐思鼎） , Ph.D. (Providence University, ShaluTaichung City, Taiwan) is an Assistant Professor of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Providence University, Taiwan. He is interested in the Metaphysical, Ethical,Aesthetical, Religious and Philosophical Anthropology Problematics in Western, Chinese and Africa Philosophies. He is also interested in Philosophy of Science, Logic and Mathematics and Law. He is a member of the Chinese Association of Philosophy (中國哲學會)
- Victoria Openifoluwa AKOLEOWO, PhD teaches philosophy at the Dominican University, Ibadan, Nigeria. She is the current Head, Department of Philosophy, Dominican Institute, Ibadan, Nigeria, as well as the academic coordinator for the Philosophy Unit, Dominican University. She is also a visiting lecturer at the Saints Peter and Paul Major Seminary, Ibadan. Her teaching and research interests include African Philosophy, Feminist Philosophy, Business Ethics, Professional Ethics, and Philosophy of Mind. She is widely published in these areas.
- Barnabas Obiora IDOKO, PhD, is a Lecturer at the Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK). He studied philosophy and Theology at St Joseph Major Seminary Ikot Ekpene, and Trinity Theological College Umuahia respectively. He obtained a doctorate degree (PhD) in philosophy from UNIZIK, with area of interest and specialization in Metaphysics.
- Clement Chimaobi EMEFU, CSSp, is a priest of the Holy Ghost Congregation, Province of Nigeria, South-East. He holds a Masters’ Degree in Canon and Civil Law from the Catholic University of Paris and the State University of Paris-Saclay, France. His Doctoral Research focuses on the “Canonical procedure of the grave delicts regarding sexual misconducts. The implications of the Church's juridical autonomy in a sovereign State (France and the United States of America)”. He has also authored other articles in scientific Journals.
- Chukwunonso Vitalis OGBO studied philosophy from Dominican Institute Ibadan and Tansian Univerty Umunya respectively. He was once an Admissions Officer in Tansian University. Presently he is doingTheology in the National Missionary Seminary of St. Paul, Gwagwalada, Abuja.Nonso is a researcher, and he has authored 5 books and several journal articles so far.
- Oreoluwa Idris ADESANYA holds a B.A and M.A in philosophy from the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, where he also teaches Logic and Critical thinking in the capacity of a Tutorial Assistant at the Center for General Studies. His areas of research interestinclude Analytic Philosophy, Philosophy of language, Philosophy of Science, and Studies in African Science and Epistemology.
- Anthony Ugochukwu NWOKOYE,is a Graduate Assistant at the Department of Philosophy, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Anambra State. His research interests include; environmental Ethics, Migration and Ethics of Artificial Intelligence.