About the Journal
All manuscripts must be original (hence, not under consideration anywhere) and submitted to the editor in MS word format via e-mail: email@example.com. The entire work can range from two to twenty double-spaced pages with a concise title, abstract, and a standard scholarly citation: do not place page numbers or paper title (on each page) on the manuscript; articles (or parts of articles) in English and French will be considered. All submissions must list the author's current affiliation and contact points (location, e-mail address, etc.). Regarding REFERENCING style, APA is the preferred style. Camera ready manuscripts will receive first preference in the publishing cycle. All manuscripts are peer-reviewed and those approved by the editorial board will be published.
Generally, Editors should be able to reach a decision including recommending corrections if any or acceptance of any paper within two weeks of receipt which is communicated to the author subsequently. Authors are, therefore, advised to avoid needless correspondences. Contributors would receive a copy of the journal but additional copies may be obtained at the normal price. All correspondences including subscription and sponsorship to the Editor via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
- One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author. The review process takes maximum two weeks.